How many of us struggle with our grocery budget? Are we getting the biggest bang for our buck? I know that with 4 growing kids, stretching our growing food budget is like squeezing blood from a turnip. Erin Chase from the $5 Dollar Meal Plan has an awesome new course available to you! This 13-week course is designed to help you make the most out of your grocery budget. Each week features tips, a challenge, worksheets, videos, and more!
Here’s a list of the weekly topics:
- Week 1 – Setting the Table
- Week 2 – Family Pow-Wow
- Week 3 – The Art of the Creating a Shopping List
- Week 4 – A 5 Dinner Meal Plan, not the $5 Dinner Meal Plan (Maybe)
- Week 5 – Outsmarting Yourself, and Someone Else Too
- Week 6 – Stockpiling for Normal People (Not for Hoarders)
- Week 7 – Meal Planning 201
- Week 8 – Stretching Your Coupon-Buck As Far As You Can
- Week 9 – Hopping (And a Deep Breath)
- Week 10 – Time Saving Kitchen & Cooking Hacks
- Week 11 – How to Score Freebies Every Week
- Week 12 – My Mantras Become Your Mantras
- Week 13 – That’s a Wrap, Now Report Your Savings!
Wow, that’s some great stuff! The cost is very affordable, and Erin is even generous enough to offer a payment plan. There is also a money-back guarantee up until week 5, but please note that Erin does require that you show your work via the worksheets. If you don’t do the work, you don’t get the benefits!
Registration is only open through midnight EDT May the 18th, and will not be open again until September, so you won’t want to miss out!
Speaking of the $5 Dollar Meal Plan, you definitely want to check that out as well. You can go here to get a free 14-day trial. Erin has some excellent recipes to offer! You’ll also receive a shopping list each week along with the meal plan.